You can renew your library materials online through our web site. Here’s how:
- Mouse over “Search & Find” and then click “Library Catalog”
- In the upper right, it will say “Guest”
- Mouse over and it will change and give you options. Select “My Library Card”
- The login screen will appear! Use your GHC credentials to login.
- Once logged in, you will see your account information. In addition to checked out items, you’ll see your hold requests, fine & fees and messages & account blocks.
- Click “Loans” to get your checked out list. Select what you need to renew and click the button.
- If someone else has placed a hold, you won’t be allowed to renew it. If there are other reasons to deny a renewal, you’ll get a message about it.
- Voila! You’ve done it!
If you have questions or problems, don’t hesitate to contact us!